Sawtooth Spire bad bitches is the only thing that i like
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
ironic that out of anyone, the touted tundrian warlord is the one who, while requires respect out of his wolves, does not like to lord his position over all others ...necessary evils aside. on this, he draws from his own experiences and that he hated being forced into submission ...especially given his own acknowledgement of lower rankings. it had only ever forced him to want to retaliate more.

i know plants,

she tells him and attempts to elaborate though she uses a word he is unfamiliar with he can piece together what it is based solely off the fact that it is close to it's common equivalent. can you heal? he inquires, assuming that because she knows of plants that surely the knowledge of what was helpful and poisonous all tied together. man's work? he questions, scarred brow quirking as he contemplates that term of phrasing.

in a way, it almost reminds him of his late wife.

we don't divide skills on gender here, wintersbane advises her, imagining that none of their women hunter or mercenaries would take too kindly at being told their trades were for 'the men'. if you wish to learn to fight or hunt ...or both you will be taught. wintersbane explains. but you provide whatever skills you're comfortable providing. botanist would be helpful especially since we have a few pregnant women in our ranks. he isn't sure because his experience with pregnant women is near zero but he figures there's probably medicines for pain or y'know ...whatever women went through while they were pregnant.
Messages In This Thread
bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by RIP Wintersbane - February 08, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 05:02 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 09, 2020, 09:25 AM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 09, 2020, 11:28 AM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 12, 2020, 06:45 AM