Sawtooth Spire bad bitches is the only thing that i like
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
it's alright, wintersbane is quick to assure her. you couldn't have known that — he, who stems from different cultures himself, pieces of all he has been apart of tossing themselves into the still enigmatic mixture of the tundrian warlord, is quick to understand and very hard to offend. impressed by her words of being a midwife and confident that, with effort put forth to prove said skills, ainhoa will pass even the toughest of critics. to wintersbane, who's not even siring ( yet ) kids this year, being a midwife is extremely valuable and not something he wants to turn away.

no one is going to force you to learn the 'man trades', wintersbane assures her with a quirk of his lips, and a soft and short laugh that dies as a wisp in his scarred throat. i feel you can be an invaluable asset to our ranks, so i welcome you to sagtannet. my co-leaders are mahler and wylla. i suggest introducing yourself to them soon. until you've proven yourself you'll be ranked at thrall ...but i'm confident you'll prove yourself soon enough. he assures her, not wanting to instill any more worry than she might already have.

come, i'll give you a tour. the tundrian invites her in with a broad, sweeping gesture of his muzzle.
Messages In This Thread
bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by RIP Wintersbane - February 08, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 05:02 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 09, 2020, 09:25 AM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 09, 2020, 11:28 AM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 12, 2020, 06:45 AM