Sawtooth Spire bad bitches is the only thing that i like
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
she asks him what the word 'thrall' means as she accepts his invitation and he begins their tour of the spire. for a few heartbeats, wintersbane is silent. i'm not real sure, he admits; all he knows is that it isn't tundrian. mahler should know, most of our ranks appear to be of his native tongue. which doesn't bother wintersbane in the slightest. tundrian would've probably been too hard to pronounce anyway, admittedly.

but i'm going to guess it's meaning is tied to it's place as an entry rank. it was a safe assumption at the very least. there's fifteen adults and one cub with others on the way. though, wintersbane considers, the current cub in their ranks should be joining the adult ranks soon. they were strong even with the few that were lost along the way.

sagtannet is a merger of two packs; mahler's diaspora and my late wife's courtfall. wintersbane explains, figuring it doesn't hurt to give some history on the forging of sagtannet.
Messages In This Thread
bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 05:02 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by RIP Wintersbane - February 09, 2020, 06:23 AM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 09, 2020, 09:25 AM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 09, 2020, 11:28 AM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 12, 2020, 06:45 AM