Sawtooth Spire bad bitches is the only thing that i like
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
there is two that i know of. wintersbane tells her, figuring that transparency was best suited here. if there more they were not far enough along for him to be able to tell ...or perhaps he simply hadn't paid close enough attention. sagtannet was still new and the full details of such things still needed to be ironed out, though wintersbane was surprised that, all things considered, the merging had gone rather smoothly. i am sure there will be more.

a soft noise of acknowledgment is given as she offers her sympathy. thank you. he responds with a small dip of his head, content to let silence linger as he leads her to the river that the diasporian prince, stag, had named. this is windholme. wintersbane gestures to the river, risen with the icemelt from the snowy peaks of the spire.

you get my 900th!
Messages In This Thread
bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 05:02 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 09, 2020, 09:25 AM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by RIP Wintersbane - February 09, 2020, 11:20 AM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 09, 2020, 11:28 AM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 12, 2020, 06:45 AM