Sawtooth Spire bad bitches is the only thing that i like
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
having been born and raised in the teekon wilds does not find the naming of sub-territories as an unusual practice and is surprised — making no attempts to hide it from his expression — when ainhoa asks him why it has a name. he doesn't respond right away because it wasn't a question he's ever asked; simply accepted the practice as it was and torn between saying something along the lines of 'it's just something we do' or being more elaborate. i guess giving landmarks within our claims is just something we do, wintersbane settles for with a shrug of his shoulders. makes it a bit easier when we're trying to direct one another to a specific place. but, in truth, this was merely wintersbane's own interpretation of why.
Messages In This Thread
bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 08, 2020, 05:02 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 09, 2020, 09:25 AM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 09, 2020, 11:28 AM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by RIP Wintersbane - February 11, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: bad bitches is the only thing that i like - by Ainhoa - February 12, 2020, 06:45 AM