Emberwood the days feel like years when I'm alone
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Hearing Sarah deny what little hope she held made Ibis frown. Her aunt wasn't always in a positive frame of mind; but Ibis knew she spoke the truth, and while it hurt to think of everyone missing from her life, she had to go on. And to answer her question - Reiko is still here. Kukulkan too, and probably a couple others, but not enough for us to keep the woods safe. A sigh, and she lets the frown melt away.

Reiko and I came up with a plan though. She has a friend living in Kaistleoki - her name is Ira? I met her when I scouted for dad. She used to live in Easthollow but moved around the time Okeanos and I left the Hollow. Quickly recapping that part of her life, Ibis plunged ahead: Reiko is going to gather up whoever she can find, and I will too. We were going to meet at the old council meeting spot and head out for Kaistleoki together. Would you come with us?
Messages In This Thread
the days feel like years when I'm alone - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 17, 2020, 11:14 PM
RE: the days feel like years when I'm alone - by Sarah - February 23, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: the days feel like years when I'm alone - by Sarah - February 28, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: the days feel like years when I'm alone - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 29, 2020, 03:11 PM
RE: the days feel like years when I'm alone - by Sarah - March 01, 2020, 09:21 AM