Lone Star Mountain Act Naturally
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera sat with bitterness in her heart, she had much room to grow but will her fate let her? The girl already tried to avoid fate by attempting to take her own life, but it seemed that no matter what she did, she would always be pulled back into her harsh reality. As a consequence of her attempt, she was left with the scar on her eye, and it would be a constant reminder of what she tried to do, a reminder for her not to deviate from her path. She truly wanted to believe that Yuudai was onto something, that she could approach the day as she wanted, but her point still stood.

What if the day didn't accept your approach?

Yuudai expressed that he never thought about it like that which would have given Vespera a sense of victory since she seemed to prove him wrong but that wasn't the case. She was hoping that someone had answers for her since everywhere she turned, the answers were either kept from her or didn't exist. The man then asked why she was here, but she knew that he wasn't asking why she was at the ledge. The girl sighed with her lips flapping like a horse chuff, "I honestly don't know," she replied, her voice casual but hinted with uncertainty. "When I first met Reiko, I honestly thought that it was impossible and almost childish that she could make a place where you could never fail, and the past was the past, blah blah blah," she went on, the exile didn't want to go into too much detail. "I thought it was unrealistic, I don't think there is such a place," her voice was a little more confident and firm since her experiences told her that nowhere was like what Reiko was preaching about.

"But..." Vespera paused and thought about the specific phrase that practically won her over, "she told me that, 'mistakes would be learning opportunities," she went on, "and those words stuck with me, and I don't know why," she looked at the horizon with a confused face as if she was talking to the mountains of the east. "I truly want to be something, even if I sound so negative, but I just don't know what," her confused face morphed into a slightly lost expression.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Act Naturally - by Vespera - March 01, 2020, 09:10 PM
RE: Act Naturally - by Yuudai - March 01, 2020, 09:32 PM
RE: Act Naturally - by Vespera - March 01, 2020, 09:45 PM
RE: Act Naturally - by Yuudai - March 01, 2020, 10:04 PM
RE: Act Naturally - by Vespera - March 01, 2020, 10:26 PM
RE: Act Naturally - by Yuudai - March 01, 2020, 11:54 PM
RE: Act Naturally - by Vespera - March 02, 2020, 12:12 AM
RE: Act Naturally - by Yuudai - March 02, 2020, 12:20 AM
RE: Act Naturally - by Vespera - March 02, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: Act Naturally - by Yuudai - March 02, 2020, 01:05 AM
RE: Act Naturally - by Vespera - March 02, 2020, 01:17 AM