Lone Star Mountain I have wondered about you
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki

With a soft giggle she replied - Absolutely. I will catch it in my mouth and only let it go whenever I am ready to wake up. She said with a mock snap of her maw as if re-enacting the action of her catch the sun in her teeth. Of course she knew something could not be possible, but she mused with the possibility. 

On the contrary! You are stuck with me! In the attempt to ensnare and poorly trap Hiromi in her grasp, Reiko tossed an arm over her friend's shoulder in a half-assed body-trap. I know, thank you Mimi. Her voice softened as her eyes met Hiromi's champagne ones as well. 

And I will make sure that path is as safe as possible for you to follow. In her lead, she was determined to keep everyone, especially Hiromi and Yuudai as safe as she possibly could. Like testing the ice on a lake, making sure none of their feet would break through any thin spots, she would guide them across. I will never take a chance with your safety.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I have wondered about you - by Hiromi - March 02, 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: I have wondered about you - by Reiko - March 02, 2020, 07:23 PM
RE: I have wondered about you - by Hiromi - March 02, 2020, 09:24 PM
RE: I have wondered about you - by Reiko - March 02, 2020, 10:00 PM
RE: I have wondered about you - by Hiromi - March 03, 2020, 10:07 AM
RE: I have wondered about you - by Reiko - March 03, 2020, 11:51 AM
RE: I have wondered about you - by Hiromi - March 04, 2020, 09:51 AM
RE: I have wondered about you - by Reiko - March 04, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: I have wondered about you - by Hiromi - March 10, 2020, 09:25 PM
RE: I have wondered about you - by Reiko - March 12, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: I have wondered about you - by Hiromi - March 24, 2020, 05:53 PM