Moonspear they treat me like a machine
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
the soft chuff brings praimfaya to awareness of her surroundings, realizing that in her plight she very nearly strode right past the very wolf she sought. dacio, praimfaya breathes his name in relief, glad for his teasing and perhaps arrogant — though right — observation. you did, the commander murmurs in agreement as she moves nearer to the ledge of his den, climbing up even as he remains on his belly. she hesitates for only a moment — not wanting to jar him while he heals — but lowers herself beside him all the same; mindful.

it only occurs to her now, she she peers at dacio that she very well could've not returned. not because she didn't want to but because any of the other fos goufas could've emerged the victor instead of her. they were all trained, just as she was. the idea that she might've never seen dacio or opalia again is near enough to make her choke up despite that she stands as wanheda and it is all water under the bridge.

crogeda stands with us as the first in our coalition. praimfaya reports. my mother might have strong words of protest if she were still here but i have forgiven thyri in her stead. that grudge, praimfaya feels, died with blodreina. her grudge is old and that tooth needed buried.

the pros outweighed the cons. they have gained the full and unyielding support of crogeda which would help when praimfaya was ready to rally again.

i have heard from @Hydra what you've done for her son. just as he was proud of her, she, too, is proud of him. she is not surprised; dacio is brave and loyal. how are you feeling? and then she says, softly, i'm sorry i was not here.
Messages In This Thread
they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 13, 2020, 11:45 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 13, 2020, 12:37 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 13, 2020, 12:55 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 13, 2020, 04:41 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 14, 2020, 04:02 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 14, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 14, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 17, 2020, 05:36 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 17, 2020, 11:49 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 19, 2020, 07:43 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 19, 2020, 10:52 AM