Moonspear they treat me like a machine
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
praimfaya knew that blodreina was not the forgiving type; thus she is left to assume that her compassion largely comes from ingram. still, it is a fair line to walk: deciding what deserves forgiveness and what cannot be forgiven. the spill of blood, for instance, cannot be forgiven. she thinks of hydra's son and knows that jus drein, jus daun will never loosen its hold. would she have any idea who ( or what ) killed ingram she would have initiated jus drein, jus daun to avenge him.

dacio's response to her question draws her from her thoughts; tempting to lose her within them. it is healing slowly. praimfaya's frostbound gaze is drawn to his injury as he displays it; a frown tugging at the corners of her lips. you should take time to rest and allow it to heal. she fusses. praimfaya doubts that anyone would begrudge him that ...and if they did they would have to deal with her. she does not realize that it's slow healing process was largely dacio's own doing. is any of moonspear's healers tending to it? she is quick to ask next. she trusts moonspear to take care of her klikalida while his wound heals — she truly does! — ...but she cannot help but worry all the same. it is, perhaps, in her nature as a woman.

he is quick to dispel her apology; offering her a 'boop' of his snout to her ruff. for a moment, praimfaya swallows against the lump of emotion rising in her throat. i know. she assures him with a soft sigh. it might've been a commander's duty to tell her wolves to go die for her but praimfaya, hard as she tries, cannot entirely turn off her tendencies to care. it was good you were able to come to his aid. the spirits of the commanders knew what she would've returned to would dacio not have gotten there in time.

do you know how the boy fares? calling him 'the boy' makes her sound older than she is ( but she's always been mentally older ) but she also doesn't exactly want to admit that she isn't sure the name of the son that had been attacked and it was not something she had wished to pry from hydra; who while was the spear queen was also a fretting mother. do you think he'll survive? she asks, quieter yet. she knows that dacio isn't a healer but she assumes that he knows more about the entire situation than she's thus far been filled in on.
Messages In This Thread
they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 13, 2020, 11:45 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 13, 2020, 12:37 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 13, 2020, 12:55 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 13, 2020, 04:41 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 14, 2020, 04:02 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 14, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 14, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 17, 2020, 05:36 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 17, 2020, 11:49 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 19, 2020, 07:43 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 19, 2020, 10:52 AM