Moonspear they treat me like a machine
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
a soft smile creeps at the edges of the commander's lips as dacio says that he needs her by his side too. she ducks her head in a manner that could almost be considered bashful. you have to say that, she scoffs, teasingly. i am your commander, after all. still, despite her teasing she cannot entirely mask the worry that persists at her, urging her to fuss at him and over his wound. praimfaya understands, now, why 'to be commander is to be alone' even if she knows she does not agree with it. relationships were weaknesses to be exploited. she hadn't meant to grow as attached to dacio and opalia as she has but it is done and though she is no stranger to the heartache of loss she is not ready to let either of them go.

the fact that the word comes from blackhead's daughter instantly makes praimfaya a bit skeptical. she knows that she would've lied to her enemy if it meant protecting her own mother; easily. the words 'vulnerable position' do not go unnoticed by the commander, who's ears twitch with thought. praimfaya automatically assumes that dacio means blackhead's daughter was injured ( innocent as she is ). i am ...surprised that you showed her mercy. that you believe her, praimfaya admits softly. while she isn't sure she trusts blackhead's daughter, she does trust dacio. rusalkians were your enemy, once. praimfaya speaks in remembrance of their first meeting.

you should share this news with hydra. praimfaya suggests, unknowing of what potential consequences sharing it might bring down upon her klikalida.
Messages In This Thread
they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 13, 2020, 11:45 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 13, 2020, 12:37 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 13, 2020, 12:55 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 13, 2020, 04:41 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 14, 2020, 04:02 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 14, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 14, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 17, 2020, 05:36 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 17, 2020, 11:49 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by Dacio - March 19, 2020, 07:43 AM
RE: they treat me like a machine - by RIP Praimfaya - March 19, 2020, 10:52 AM