Wapun Meadow a game ever so cruel i would rather lose
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
Thank you for getting this up <3

Evien rather enjoyed this weather - just beginning to warm up enough to melt the snow. Flowers would bloom soon and baby animals would be born and the world would be alive once more. It was nighttime, and the meadow was calm.

Well, mostly calm.

The sound of retching came from his left, and Evie turned in surprise. He'd thought he would be the only one out tonight, but it seemed some poor sop was as well. No doubt enjoying his night far less than Evien was, if the sound was anything to go by. The brown wolf immediately sought out the source of the smell, and soon caught wind of the wolf who'd vomited. 

It didn't take long to approach him - thankfully not from behind, because Evien didn't want to startle the poor, sick wolf. He cleared his throat and stepped around the puddle of vomit, nose wrinkling up and his own mouth flooding with saliva, but the urge to help far too strong to care. 

"That's really gross," he admitted, peering into the puddle. It reeked of fish, and a bone stuck out of it - perhaps something the boy had eaten. Green eyes flickered up to the younger wolf and he tipped his head to the side. "Do you think you're going to be sick again, or can we move you somewhere away from this mess?"
Messages In This Thread
a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Toad - March 18, 2020, 03:57 AM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Evien - March 18, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Toad - March 18, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Evien - March 18, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Toad - March 18, 2020, 07:49 PM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Evien - March 18, 2020, 08:03 PM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Toad - March 19, 2020, 12:46 AM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Evien - March 19, 2020, 08:42 AM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Toad - March 21, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Evien - March 21, 2020, 04:35 PM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Toad - March 21, 2020, 07:31 PM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Evien - March 21, 2020, 07:39 PM