Arrow Lake early morning company
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The boy proceeded to boast about his fishing abilities, which frankly, he was more beyond welcome to do so. It was something to boast about. It's very kind and generous of you. A trait that was rare to find these days, the wilds were cruel and very few were able to hang onto their blissful ways. Even Reiko had a hard time finding joy in the little things lately, but oh how she tried to regain that wonder again. How about the next time I catch a rabbit, I'll share with you! While he was good at fishing, Reiko was good enough at catching small prey. 

Evien, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. She took a quick curtsey. I'm Reiko Izuka, I live over in the Northstar Vale, just beyond the mountains if you ever want to take me up on that rabbit offer. Purposely she left out her soon to be title in the vale, it wasn't something she was willing to brandish over everyone else, especially those who did not have a home for their own. 

It is being claimed by a pack, so I suggest you call instead of coming in in search for me. The words tumbled a lighthearted manner, though she was certain no one would attack on sight, the last thing she wanted was to put anyone in an awkward situation without preparing them.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
early morning company - by Evien - March 17, 2020, 10:54 AM
RE: early morning company - by Reiko - March 18, 2020, 11:46 AM
RE: early morning company - by Evien - March 18, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: early morning company - by Reiko - March 18, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: early morning company - by Evien - March 18, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: early morning company - by Reiko - March 19, 2020, 12:29 PM
RE: early morning company - by Evien - March 19, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: early morning company - by Reiko - March 19, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: early morning company - by Evien - March 19, 2020, 09:22 PM