Northstar Vale Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Good! I'll patch you right up. The thought was humorous in its own way, of course, diarrhea was unpleasant and possibly deadly if left untreated, but still, one had to find the potty humor in it in one way or another - especially if they had a rather young sense of humor like themselves. With a few herbs, water and sleep she was certain even a moss tummy ache can be cured fairly easily with some time and patience.  

Not really, She continued half-mindedly. I had to seek them out, ask if they were willing to teach - you see, not long after my mother's passing, the one that took hers and my father's place on the throne quickly exiled me. Softly her head fell to one side, leaning against her own shoulder while deep in thought. Thinking back to the clan, to all the memories that flooded back now that Hiromi and Yuudai were around. The things she missed. The people she might never see again.

I too had no one for quite a while. Just random kind strangers who'd teach me something every now and then. It was key to her survival too, to make sure she was healthy enough to keep herself safe instead of fighting - being clearly not the fighting type. Well, maybe your memories will come back. All you need is a little push. The smile found its way back to her face as the conversation turned to Vespera now instead.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss - by Reiko - March 19, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss - by Vespera - March 19, 2020, 02:22 PM
RE: Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss - by Reiko - March 19, 2020, 03:33 PM
RE: Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss - by Vespera - March 19, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss - by Reiko - March 19, 2020, 05:26 PM
RE: Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss - by Vespera - March 19, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss - by Reiko - March 19, 2020, 05:46 PM
RE: Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss - by Vespera - March 19, 2020, 05:59 PM
RE: Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss - by Reiko - March 19, 2020, 06:08 PM
RE: Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss - by Vespera - March 19, 2020, 06:23 PM
RE: Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss - by Reiko - March 19, 2020, 08:52 PM