Moonspear i can hold the weight of worlds
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
a chuff sounds and after glimpsing over a moonkissed shoulder, praimfaya's pace slows so that hydra can match pace. hei, praimfaya greets the spear queen in trigedasleng, her tail waving behind her hocks and a small smile accompanying the respectful dip of her head given. her frostbound gaze flickers back then to the neutral territory sitting beyond moonspear's claim, alert for any slip of shadows that would mean something may be amiss. she sees nothing, hears nothing out of the ordinary and though this soothes her, it is far from enough for her to lower her guard.

winning the sadgeda has me thinking strongly of my future. how i want to shape it. of course my desire is to resurrect another geda of my own someday, it only makes sense to her. a commander could only remain someone else's subordinate for so long. but i will not jump blindly into it. as commander, i am not to have family but there have been hedas that have had mates. children even. some just a mate or just children. linkoln had had children.

i will start small, this time. next year i should be old enough to have my first heat. i will do as moonspear has done and build my geda from blood. though those whom as not bloodkru would be welcomed to. praimfaya looks to hydra then, seeking the spear queen's opinion on the information and thought processes praimfaya has presented her with.
Messages In This Thread
i can hold the weight of worlds - by RIP Praimfaya - March 19, 2020, 12:26 PM
RE: i can hold the weight of worlds - by Hydra - March 19, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: i can hold the weight of worlds - by RIP Praimfaya - March 20, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: i can hold the weight of worlds - by Hydra - March 27, 2020, 10:12 AM