Wapun Meadow a game ever so cruel i would rather lose
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
The thing was, Evie didn't really care all that much if his advice was taken to heart or not. Just that he got to say it. The best he could do was to share what the best course of action would be, but if the others didn't listen to him then that was their problem. He'd helped where he could. 

His ears angled forward at the boy's words. "Basically done?" he questioned, eyeing him up. But then he caught the playful expression and realized he must've been joking, and his shoulders relaxed some. 

"I'm thinking of looking for one soon," he admitted, and was rather surprised to hear the words come out of his mouth. The boy hadn't realized he craved companionship so much, but it did make sense. He'd been months on his own - perhaps it was time to settle down. Find some other wolves to call home. 

A smile crossed his maw at the next words. "I'd like that," he replied genuinely, eyes crinkling just a bit. "Maybe not in the middle of the night, though." It was rather late, and Evien was tired. He'd be willing to wager the tawny boy was too.
Messages In This Thread
a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Toad - March 18, 2020, 03:57 AM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Evien - March 18, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Toad - March 18, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Evien - March 18, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Toad - March 18, 2020, 07:49 PM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Evien - March 18, 2020, 08:03 PM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Toad - March 19, 2020, 12:46 AM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Evien - March 19, 2020, 08:42 AM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Toad - March 21, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Evien - March 21, 2020, 04:35 PM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Toad - March 21, 2020, 07:31 PM
RE: a game ever so cruel i would rather lose - by Evien - March 21, 2020, 07:39 PM