Northstar Vale Give Me That Boom Boom Pow!
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
The man introduced himself as Hieronymous, he had a last name but the woman really only cared about first names since she herself didn't have a last name, or so she thought. His greeting was coupled with a courteous bow, this notion caused Vespera to narrow her gaze but it was more of a face of confusion. The dark woman blinked without saying a word as he went on about how their packs were now allies. The cloaked woman felt a bit of more relief knowing that he was part of Kaistleoki and not some random dude that just stopped at RE. 

"Uhhh, Reneian Empire..." She filled in for him, but her eyes drifted to the sky with her face in deep thought, Vespera wasn't sure herself. The woman dipped her muzzle down with her face still in thought, "I think..." She hesitated but decided to shrug it off so her muzzle tilted up to look at him once more. Hiero asked if there was anything to do that he could help, and Vespera's first instinct was to say no so that he could be on his way and she wouldn't have to talk with him anymore. Then, a thought occured in her head, squinting her right eye and her orbs moving up to the sky, she came up with an idea.

"You could help me train," her eyes fluttered down and gazed into his, her glare casual, for if he said no, she wouldn't be offended.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 24, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Vespera - March 24, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 24, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Vespera - March 24, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 26, 2020, 03:56 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Vespera - March 28, 2020, 12:21 AM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 28, 2020, 12:32 AM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Vespera - March 28, 2020, 12:48 AM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 28, 2020, 01:20 AM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Vespera - March 28, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 29, 2020, 01:10 AM