Northstar Vale Give Me That Boom Boom Pow!
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
rolled: 6

The man seemed to agree to a quick spar, however, he stated that blood shall not be drawn due to the fact that he couldn't feel any pain. The cloaked woman's ears spiked up so fast to the point where she thought they were going to rip off hee head and fly into the stratosphere. Her face bewildered, she hesitantly agreed, "alright..." Vespera had to admit that not being able to feel pain was a great advantage in battle, not being able to feel the blows that your enemy deals would be honestly epic.

But she had to back track the thought that if she were to get sick, she wouldn't know where so she sort of understood the male's reluctance of a real fight. Vespera blinked at him with her violet orbs as she revealed the rest of her body to him, ready to scrap with him. And with a playful bow, he invited her to begin whenever she was ready, "okay then, I'll promise only to try not to draw blood," a playful smile was displayed on her lips as she drew her body low to the ground with her hackles raised. She concluded to not use her teeth for she knew that would be the quickest way to spill his blood, so, she instead launched herself at him with a swift lunge. 

As her body sped towards his like a bullet, she outstretched her right paw a bit so she could get some momentum in her swing. Once she was close enough, she swung her right paw and gave Hiero a hard smack to the side of his face. Vespera remembering her promise, she made sure that she only hit him with her pads instead of her claws, so once her paw connected with his face, she moved her body to the side so she was able to land on her paws, towards the right side of the male. "I better not see any red, I actually put in effort to not use my claws," she chuckled with a playful smirk, fights always did put her in a cheeky mood.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 24, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Vespera - March 24, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 24, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Vespera - March 24, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 26, 2020, 03:56 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Vespera - March 28, 2020, 12:21 AM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 28, 2020, 12:32 AM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Vespera - March 28, 2020, 12:48 AM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 28, 2020, 01:20 AM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Vespera - March 28, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: Give Me That Boom Boom Pow! - by Hieronymous - March 29, 2020, 01:10 AM