Deepwood Weald Run; As Your Life Depends On It
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
And that's my conundrum. He chirped with hidden darkness in his tone. The little woman was a noble and quick little thing, even with his quickened and elongated gait she was able to keep up rather easily. It was nearly a challenge to try and push her to her limit, see how far she could go backwards if he was to continue and pick up the pace. 

Laughing in unison with the pretty little wolf, or half-wolf, whatever she was, beauty was beauty in his eye no matter the species - even if his father didn't think the same when he was alive. So you love to chase. Teasing, he took her words and twisted them around. Here I thought you liked being chased. He purred, leaning toward her despite their distance. Such an alluring woman like yourself, I would have pleasantly chased. He shrugged with a coy grin. 

Looking around them, and then back up on her as she climbed high above him while the ghastly man stood on the ground still. It was possible they were safe now if the cat was still following it was quite the patient creature. Still the hairs along his neck told him otherwise, the feeling of being watched was an ever-looming presence, but maybe it was all in his head. Well then, what's the plan now, Amita? 

Dunno about you but I'm down for that cat now or they can part ways! up to you! they can even chat a little longer, idc what happens!
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
Run; As Your Life Depends On It - by Aero - January 07, 2020, 04:20 AM
RE: Run; As Your Life Depends On It - by Abaddon - March 04, 2020, 08:59 PM
RE: Run; As Your Life Depends On It - by Aero - March 05, 2020, 10:43 AM
RE: Run; As Your Life Depends On It - by Abaddon - March 08, 2020, 10:53 AM
RE: Run; As Your Life Depends On It - by Aero - March 11, 2020, 07:48 AM
RE: Run; As Your Life Depends On It - by Abaddon - March 14, 2020, 07:51 PM
RE: Run; As Your Life Depends On It - by Aero - March 16, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: Run; As Your Life Depends On It - by Abaddon - March 26, 2020, 06:50 PM
RE: Run; As Your Life Depends On It - by Aero - March 27, 2020, 06:47 PM
RE: Run; As Your Life Depends On It - by Abaddon - April 02, 2020, 03:48 PM