Blacktail Deer Plateau Where Will we be When They Come?
Defeat is Knowledge, Knowledge is Defeat
17 Posts
Ooc —

Tekovaca watched the wolf and his actions. He was still standing dominate and a smile shuffled across Teke's face. Once the gamma acknowledged his submission tactic Tekovaca nodded in reply. At first Teke felt akward around Yildun but now after so little time he felt as though he was a normal wolf, a pack mate meant to be respected. Teke curiosity overwhelmed him in the presence of this wolf.

As the gamma asked him how he'd been getting along Teke couldn't help but chuckle a bit. "The territory is much different from my home place, but atlas it is easy enough to understand. I have yet to find a den. I guess that wasn't on my first things to accomplish list. I should get on that." he said almost talking to himself. Tekovaca sat on his hunches after stating this. He began to get lost in his own thoughs. He was trying to remember the new territory and what places would be good for a den site. He was too new to remember any, Teke would just have to do some more exploring before he was ready to decide.
Messages In This Thread
Where Will we be When They Come? - by Tekovaca - October 09, 2013, 02:34 PM
RE: Where Will we be When They Come? - by Yildun - October 10, 2013, 08:19 AM
RE: Where Will we be When They Come? - by Tekovaca - October 11, 2013, 02:34 PM
RE: Where Will we be When They Come? - by Yildun - October 11, 2013, 04:43 PM
RE: Where Will we be When They Come? - by Tekovaca - October 12, 2013, 12:10 PM
RE: Where Will we be When They Come? - by Yildun - October 12, 2013, 12:33 PM
RE: Where Will we be When They Come? - by Tekovaca - October 12, 2013, 12:43 PM
RE: Where Will we be When They Come? - by Yildun - October 12, 2013, 01:14 PM
RE: Where Will we be When They Come? - by Tekovaca - October 12, 2013, 04:31 PM