Blacktail Deer Plateau Where Will we be When They Come?
<small><i>avatar by lieu</i></small>
67 Posts
Ooc — Charmy

Allowing himself to relax a little more, Yildun couldn’t help but feel a little proud of himself. He was doing a whole lot better than he ever thought he would when he had first joined the pack with the small group he’d traveled with. He was still upset that so many had vanished without so much as a single word, including his brother and Ver, but as time went by, he was coming to accept that they were gone and probably weren’t going to be returning. It was just a fact of life, he supposed. It just hurt to see his sister continue to be so depressed. He really did wish that there was something he could do for her.

He was silent while he listened to the other male answering the questions that had been asked of him. As he listened, more questions easily sprang to mind. "What brought you here?" he asked only when Tekovaca had finished speaking. His ears twitched, slightly, when he heard the other male shifting positions, hearing the crunch of dry leaves signaling that the other male had reclined into a sitting position. Yildun wasn’t yet ready to relax to that point, but he was getting there. It would take a little while longer for him to grow to being that comfortable around the other male.

"I can help you with finding a den," he offered. "I know this forest inside and out. There are a few scattered abandoned dens that are free for the taking, or you could dig a brand new one, but you’ll want to do that before the ground starts freezing, which won’t be too much longer. The season is changing and winter is around the corner." Talking to the male was growing easier the longer they chatted. "Has Koontz talked to you about jobs within the pack? Like… what sort of things can you do that would help the pack as a whole?" Perhaps he could help Koontz with her job if he encouraged Tekovaca to think about these things.

Messages In This Thread
Where Will we be When They Come? - by Tekovaca - October 09, 2013, 02:34 PM
RE: Where Will we be When They Come? - by Yildun - October 10, 2013, 08:19 AM
RE: Where Will we be When They Come? - by Tekovaca - October 11, 2013, 02:34 PM
RE: Where Will we be When They Come? - by Yildun - October 11, 2013, 04:43 PM
RE: Where Will we be When They Come? - by Tekovaca - October 12, 2013, 12:10 PM
RE: Where Will we be When They Come? - by Yildun - October 12, 2013, 12:33 PM
RE: Where Will we be When They Come? - by Tekovaca - October 12, 2013, 12:43 PM
RE: Where Will we be When They Come? - by Yildun - October 12, 2013, 01:14 PM
RE: Where Will we be When They Come? - by Tekovaca - October 12, 2013, 04:31 PM