Firefly Glen (m) Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years?
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
It had never occurred to Ibis that people may be possessive of the territories surroinding their home, but it made sense. She would probably remain the same way about the Emberwood and the marsh near to it; except those weren't home anymore. She shelved all those thoughts before they could ruin the mood any further - and let out a little girlish laughter when she witnessed Mal's attempted humour. He could be charming, she realized, and honestly that was the strangest takeaway from this whole encounter. Where had the snarky boy gone? What had heralded this evolution of character?

These questions lingered in her mind but she didn't see the point in asking them. He seemed happy, and healthy, and the longer she spent with him the more at-ease she felt.

Well come on then, run with me. A glint of mischief entered her gaze; before the suggestion had fully left her lips though, she was already picking up her stride and leaping to action, zipping ahead while that obvious scent flowed after her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years? - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 14, 2020, 06:12 PM