The Sentinels Take me out, and take me home,
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
It relaxed Ibis a little bit, knowing that this wasn't a stranger to Lenny (who, themselves, was just barely not a stranger herself so really why was her opinion even a part of the equation --) and whatever misgivings Ibis had, thin to start with, evaporated. She would have sauntered back over to Fionn when he began to speak; except that Lenny had placed her chin across Ibis' neck. Having grown up as quite a physical creature with her brother, cuddly and loving and all kinds of affectionate, this sort of physicality was deeply missed and kept her locked in place. She turned her attention slightly inward, basking in the company of the woman long enough to miss the exchange of looks from shadow-to-stud.

It was Fionn's compliment that roused Ibis back to the conversation; he stumbled somewhat over his words, but they seemed genuine, and as much as Ibis appreciated the sentiment - she couldn't help but gawk at him and laugh. The tittering of girlish laughter erupted from her, filling the sequoia woods with mirth that wasn't meant to be antagonistic in any way, but it did hold a slight edge to it.

Aw, he's sweet, Ibis murmurs thoughtfully, leaning in to Lenny. She focused her attention on her periphery, as that was the best way to look at the dark smudge that was the woman, and added: First Mal, now this one - how many cute boys are following you around? There was a michievious tone to Ibis' voice as she mentioned the dappled young man, but she didn't elucidate.
Messages In This Thread
Take me out, and take me home, - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 14, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: Take me out, and take me home, - by Valencia - April 14, 2020, 11:47 PM
RE: Take me out, and take me home, - by Fionn - April 15, 2020, 12:54 AM
RE: Take me out, and take me home, - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 15, 2020, 01:08 AM
RE: Take me out, and take me home, - by Valencia - April 16, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: Take me out, and take me home, - by Fionn - April 16, 2020, 05:07 PM
RE: Take me out, and take me home, - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 16, 2020, 05:21 PM
RE: Take me out, and take me home, - by Valencia - April 25, 2020, 12:21 AM
RE: Take me out, and take me home, - by Fionn - May 04, 2020, 01:42 PM