Sawtooth Spire i'm heading straight for the castle
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
feel free to skip wintersbane!

attention is turned upon the stranger at their borders, but deviates in a moment to wylla who joins him soon after. the stranger is quick to answer his inquiry, honest. perhaps too honest. wintersbane feels his lips tug into a terse line. he doesn't exactly like to hear that they are approached simply because they are the first he's come across. so why them? was acedia too strong a sin? or was he running from something? from someone? at least, wintersbane could appreciate the honesty even if it left him with more questions than answers.

assuming, be he right or wrong, that wylla joins him out here for need to get out of the den, the master warrior takes a proverbial step back. would his co-leader not have arrived he'd have been content to take control of the process. but she was here and he is willing to defer to her judgement and let her take the stage; allowing himself to stand on the sidelines as a stoic sentry.
Messages In This Thread
i'm heading straight for the castle - by Greyson - May 03, 2020, 11:11 AM
RE: i'm heading straight for the castle - by Wylla - May 03, 2020, 11:42 AM
RE: i'm heading straight for the castle - by Greyson - May 03, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: i'm heading straight for the castle - by RIP Wintersbane - May 03, 2020, 04:10 PM
RE: i'm heading straight for the castle - by Wylla - May 05, 2020, 08:01 PM
RE: i'm heading straight for the castle - by Greyson - May 06, 2020, 03:18 AM
RE: i'm heading straight for the castle - by Wylla - May 12, 2020, 08:54 PM
RE: i'm heading straight for the castle - by Greyson - May 14, 2020, 05:25 AM
RE: i'm heading straight for the castle - by Wylla - May 15, 2020, 05:29 PM