Haunted Wood you can't go back to constantinople
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Having caught Clay's menacing display he felt his heart quicken. There wasn't a wolf alive he feared he had even snarled at Vengeance on their first meeting but having Clay look so royally pissed off and directing it at him? There wasn't anything he could really do about it that wouldn't make it worse was there? Ears pinning back as it became increasingly hard to pretend Clay wasn't there and listening he made it a point to focus on Clarence with all he could, even moving further away from Clay just to show that the weird behavior wasn't gonna be paid attention to. Clarence's explanation was actually interesting but it wasn't hard to see that the man was messed up about it "I didn't get the full incident but neither of you are in trouble" he felt bad bringing it up seeing how the other began to deflate. "Me and Memory went at it too" he admitted though his lips curled into a smirk "I still whooped him without even needing to spill blood" he couldn't help but brag a little bit, especially since he was still in turmoil about the fact that the older soldier wanted to leave already. "He's a good guy, really. A little off maybe but...we all are a little bit at least" with that his smirk softened back to a gentler smile "I have to clean my ankle up and try to rest, maybe I can catch you tomorrow?" he asked. He'd need to speak to Serem and Santiago again too about Clay but he was tempted to do his own digging first....things to think about while falling asleep.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
RE: you can't go back to constantinople - by Valour - May 06, 2020, 11:33 PM
RE: you can't go back to constantinople - by Valour - May 08, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: you can't go back to constantinople - by Valour - May 09, 2020, 03:24 PM
RE: you can't go back to constantinople - by Clay - May 09, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: you can't go back to constantinople - by Valour - May 09, 2020, 08:17 PM
RE: you can't go back to constantinople - by Clay - May 09, 2020, 08:31 PM
RE: you can't go back to constantinople - by Valour - May 10, 2020, 11:31 AM
RE: you can't go back to constantinople - by Valour - May 11, 2020, 12:27 AM