Porcupine Ridge i'm a sucker for pain
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
She felt him stirring before the vocalization confirmed that he had thankfully regained consciousness after his little fall. Not daring to move just yet, Reiko remained still and even smiled as he curled around her tighter; hoping that it was working as a type of heat source for him no matter how small it may be. Whatever had spooked him, she hoped it was all over now and that the male could simply relax and let the healing process begin. 

His plea struck a few chords within her, they were genuine and almost childlike with a fear of being alone while in such a vulnerable state. It left her throat uncomfortably sore and dry, but her heart swollen for him and his plea. I will. Is all she managed to say without choking on her own words, nearly croaking with just those two.

And stay she will. Though her body was relaxed, pale auds were on alert and she kept her nose clear of any obstruction that might snuff out Takeshi's smell on the wind if he was approaching... for now, unless her mate was on his way, she would remain at this wounded man's side until he no longer needed a guardian. Was this her motherly instincts already kicking in?

End! We can start a new one if you'd like! I can start something new tomorrow if you can't tonight, it's no rush! She would have stayed with him <3
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 15, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Reiko - May 15, 2020, 02:30 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 15, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Reiko - May 15, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 15, 2020, 03:32 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Reiko - May 16, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 16, 2020, 12:24 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Reiko - May 17, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 17, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Reiko - May 17, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: i'm a sucker for pain - by Maksim - May 18, 2020, 10:52 AM