Moonspear why is my spirit so silver and pale
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Hydra's crabbiness was not offensive to Alya. Rather, she clucked in half-hearted pity, knowing that her sister would not trade her children for her freedom, given the choice. That did not mean, however, that she was above pawning them off on certain trusted entities from time to time.

The existence of this herb was not news to Alya. She'd tried it and found the taste repugnant, and had not yet produced any milk of her own. She did allow the children to suckle whenever she watched them, however, and she sensed that this would not always be such a hopeless endeavor for them. Her body was certainly changing, and she was sure that not all of it had to do with turning four.

"We shall see," she agreed, giving each pup a cuddle in turn. "Have fun out there!" she added as her sister departed. "Alright, @Mira," she said, turning her attention back to her niece with an evil grin on her face. "It's time to clean between your little toes!"

Hydra would be lucky if all her children were still whole and uneaten by the time she returned.
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
why is my spirit so silver and pale - by Alya - May 21, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: why is my spirit so silver and pale - by Hydra - May 21, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: why is my spirit so silver and pale - by Alya - May 21, 2020, 05:42 PM
RE: why is my spirit so silver and pale - by Mira - May 21, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: why is my spirit so silver and pale - by Hydra - May 21, 2020, 06:50 PM
RE: why is my spirit so silver and pale - by Alya - May 21, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: why is my spirit so silver and pale - by Hydra - May 21, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: why is my spirit so silver and pale - by Alya - May 21, 2020, 10:34 PM
RE: why is my spirit so silver and pale - by Hydra - May 21, 2020, 11:01 PM
RE: why is my spirit so silver and pale - by Alya - May 22, 2020, 12:45 AM