Northstar Vale It's All Too Much
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
During her birth, the Duchess was approached by a small figure, she was too busy being in pain to really tell the woman to go away, but she didn't have to, she was a Reneian member and asked lightly if she was able to approach. Vespera gave a very subtle nod since she really couldn't say anything as she continued with her painful birth. The woman addressed herself as Awenfen, a midwife, oh thank God, and she gave her herbs to help her with the process, was she supposed to eat them? Oh well, couldn't hurt, so the woman took them slowly and swallowed them even though she couldn't breathe thanks to the damn pain. The midwife was being as soothing as possible by telling her that she was going to be okay and that she was doing great, I don't feel great! She thought sarcastically to herself.

But once that whole fiasco was done and over with, her beautiful pups were born and squirming to get to the apparent milk that she was now producing for them on her body. The two pups began their suckling and Vespera just looked at them with slight horror and a bit of confusion, she had no idea what she was doing. It felt really odd and weird but she continued to lay there and let them do what they needed to do. The Duchess looked to Awenfen with an exhausted but a slightly grateful look to her, "thank you..." She breathed, "I have no idea what I am doing..." she said with all the honestly she had.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
It's All Too Much - by Vespera - June 09, 2020, 06:44 PM
RE: It's All Too Much - by Joheras - June 09, 2020, 07:12 PM
RE: It's All Too Much - by Isadora - June 10, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: It's All Too Much - by Necahual - June 11, 2020, 10:05 AM
RE: It's All Too Much - by Vespera - June 12, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: It's All Too Much - by Joheras - June 14, 2020, 01:18 PM
RE: It's All Too Much - by Necahual - June 22, 2020, 10:09 AM