Northstar Vale You Should be Standing Tall
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
The male introduced himself as Collision and explained that the reason for his presence was to ask if she was in any need of assistance. The Duchess felt a little more at ease since he was just trying to be helpful in any way that he could by the way he was babbling. The woman didn't say anything until he was completely finished with his statement for she really didn't have any energy to keep a conversation but the man really didn't do anything wrong other than disturb her. But Vespera was new to all of this, she had no idea what she was doing and was just winging it so a little extra help was okay.

Besides, she was alone in all this.

Just like she had always been.

The cloaked woman was used to it, used to having to do things on her own but raising pups was a completely different beast that she had no knowledge of other than that these little suckers eat a lot and demand much of her attention. How should she raise them? But one thing was for sure was she didn't want them to end up having an unfortunate of a life that she had to bare through. The tired Duchess tried not to look defeated and accept the help of another, she had to be strong for her whelp, but the girl felt like she was in a room of blind corners. "Thank you Collision..." she breathed at last with her face morphing into one of relief like she had been fighting a war and was in dire need of a rest. 

She hated having others tend for her needs, she felt guilty and undeserving.

The scarred woman tried to bare a small smile but she was too exhausted, "help would be nice... I don't know what I am doing since this is my first time ever doing this," she chuckled a bit to try and bring light to the situation and distract him from the obvious predicament that she was lost and helpless. Vespera wanted to chew her own tail for being so vulnerable right now but what choice did she have? She didn't specifically know what kind of help that she needed other than she really couldn't leave the pup's side, but she didn't want to straight-up demand things from him, "oh, I'm Vespera by the way," she stated with a bit more energy but that was all that she could give at the moment.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
You Should be Standing Tall - by Collision - June 14, 2020, 01:47 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Vespera - June 14, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Collision - June 14, 2020, 02:52 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Vespera - June 14, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Collision - June 14, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Vespera - June 14, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Collision - June 14, 2020, 09:21 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Vespera - June 15, 2020, 10:51 AM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Collision - June 15, 2020, 12:07 PM