Northstar Vale You Should be Standing Tall
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
The man wanted to make sure she was taken care of without making her feel incapable. That seemed to be a hard task when you were willing to do something as basic as feed someone when their task at hand had just changed. That was what being part of a pack was supposed to be. It was meant to be set up so that they all cared for one another. No one was supposed to feel alone, and he wasn't going to start with letting Vespera feel that way. 

She seemed withdrawn. Like there was inner turmoil. That was not his business. 

"I'll be quiet. I'll leave it for you every morning until you ask me to stop," And then he would halt. Without further insistance and without making her feel like a task. He would do it for anyone. 

"Has Awenfen been to see you?" She was the pack's medic and it seemed as though she specialized in things of this nature. A true caregiver with a heart of gold. Collision held a lot of respect for the girl. His question, not intended to prolong their meeting, was only meant as a cause for concern. Wasn't giving birth dangerous? Wasn't there some kind of health risk? He wanted to make sure she was her previous self--whatever they may have been. Honestly, he wasn't certain.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
You Should be Standing Tall - by Collision - June 14, 2020, 01:47 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Vespera - June 14, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Collision - June 14, 2020, 02:52 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Vespera - June 14, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Collision - June 14, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Vespera - June 14, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Collision - June 14, 2020, 09:21 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Vespera - June 15, 2020, 10:51 AM