Northstar Vale Once More With Feeling
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Collision was reeling over the events of the previous day. His demotion had come quickly, but not without reason. His mind triggered by the events that seemed to cause so much pain. What was the deal with Takeshi? Why had he chosen to act out so harshly? The thought wasn't directed to himself. A blow had been delivered to Yuudai....Awenfen cast out....Collision felt unwelcomed. Perhaps he should have followed the draconic girl away from this place in lieu of everything. Collision's life goal was to guard. He had done exactly that...perhaps he had been too quick. 

No. He hadn't. He had to make a choice to stand up for himself or to fall in line. Takeshi was so quick to judge when it was the grey man himself that had been there for his wife and had made sure to get his children back here safely. The latter was only assitance alongside others. But still. Collision had made a choice to defend Awenfen and defend Yuudai at the hands of a leader he wasn't so sure he could accept. What choice did he have? Could he actually bring himself to leave this place? Did the bad outweigh the good?

It was too much to think about. 

He wasn't left to his own devices for too much longer. A voice with powerful intention shattered his silence and his eyes turned with a modicum of annoyance. Why was anything being asked of him and by who?

Hime. 

The sun flattered her. The light and dark finding a nice balance on her white coat. He supposed she was easy on the eyes...but the description fit, quite literally, half the pack. She had blamed the lot of them for what happened to Reiko and while Collision felt terrible and his heart seemed to stop beating for a fraction of a second...he couldn't entirely agree or disagree with her. His words to the fallen empress had been so harsh. Would things ever be the same? Equally, it would see, as though Reiko brought this on herself crowning her husband to be the ruler alongside her sounded like the right thing to do, but when it came down to it he was not the right one.

He stood before her after she spoke and he nodded his head, "It is my job, but does a lowly peasant deserve the honor of guarding someone such as yourself?" His question is passive aggressive. Unlike him. Perhaps ithe stress was burdening on him in a grave way. He didn't want to let some hell-bent agenda leave him bitter. It seemed like a battle he was losing...he would just have to fight back that much harder, "Apologies. I shouldn't speak so harshly after..." well you know... "anyways, What can I do for you, hime?" I'm yours to command. 
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
Once More With Feeling - by Collision - June 12, 2020, 10:49 PM
RE: Once More With Feeling - by Hime - June 15, 2020, 09:04 PM
RE: Once More With Feeling - by Collision - June 17, 2020, 08:50 AM
RE: Once More With Feeling - by Hime - June 28, 2020, 04:09 PM
RE: Once More With Feeling - by Collision - June 28, 2020, 07:49 PM
RE: Once More With Feeling - by Hime - July 04, 2020, 10:46 AM