Northstar Vale Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Everything was just going to shit, the tensions were high after the meeting and Vespera was starting to become an emotional trainwreck. The Duchess felt like an utter fool for she should have stood up for Yuudai when he spoke out because she had been in the male's shoes once before. The dark woman should have been there for her friend but once again she let her emotions take hold of her and she froze like a coward. Oh if only she wasn't pregnant! If only she didn't have stupid PTSD! The girl angrily thought of scenarios where she would have leaped in and ripped the false Emporer's throat out for abusing his power.

Her friends lost their ranks because of their cowardice, a member was exiled because of her fear.

She was to blame.

Her rank meant nothing to her.

The very thing that the girl didn't want happening to her friends became a reality, and she stood by.

A
              Little
                        Bitch

The warrior woman would never forgive herself for this, but now that her pups were out and they were cared for by the brave Collison coming in and dropping food, it was time to kick ass. Unlike Reiko, Vespera would take action for now she would fight on the side of justice for her past traumas urged her to not let an event like this happen to anyone else. The girl caught the scent of Yuudai and immediately changed direction and followed his scent to an open space where Collision had beat the girl there and the guilt had only ached her more. As she came onto the scene, she couldn't forcefully hide her guilt, her eyes and ears dropped, her tail dropped as if it was dead. 

The warrior woman approached the two men, she didn't want them to take pity on her, but her shame and guilt couldn't hold itself back, "boys... I am so sorry," her gaze lifted with utter remorse, "I should have done something... But I couldn't.-" The cloaked woman held her breath, "while you were down Yuudai... the scene morphed into a disgusting memory that I tried to forget and put behind me... I was frozen... What happened to me happened to you and I couldn't bear to see you like this... And yet, I stood by like a coward."

"I am no Duchess,"
Her brows furrowed as she was furious with her actions but continued on with her apology.

"Collision... You are a noble male, one who was willing to stay true to your beliefs no matter what... And I should have done the same..." The girl gave a small dip of her head in respect.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Collision - June 17, 2020, 04:34 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Yuudai - June 17, 2020, 04:55 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Vespera - June 17, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Collision - June 17, 2020, 06:35 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Yuudai - June 17, 2020, 07:05 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Vespera - June 17, 2020, 08:03 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Collision - June 17, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Yuudai - June 17, 2020, 11:09 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Vespera - June 19, 2020, 02:09 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Collision - June 21, 2020, 10:24 AM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Yuudai - July 02, 2020, 10:52 PM