Northstar Vale Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera hated being away from her pups, they were so young, so vulnerable, she so badly wanted to run to them now, but her brothers in arms needed her. The Duchess felt a great weight off of her shoulders once those words left her mouth. The girl knew she was in the wrong for not showing loyalty to the pack for she feared her own life and the pups that were growing inside her.

She was fearing for her life once again, and she hated it, it was time for a change.

Collison spoke like his collected self but the woman could tell the man was broken, and she couldn't blame him. The cloaked woman had been in the same defeating sense of mine that these men were experiencing right before her violet orbs. These boys needed some encouragement, but she really wasn't the best wolf to do it, yet again, she owed these men. Yuudai with his loyalty, honor, and wisdom, Collision with his nobility, integrity, and courage, these fine gentlemen had given the once broken women hope again, to be better than she already was.

Now they needed her help.

The Duchess was no stranger to the fading light of a soul, and it was clearly flickering in these boys, the sparks in their eyes were diminishing. Collision was trying to be sympathetic but even he stated that the damage had been done and just by his words and tone of voice alone, he was crushed. The Duchess gave him a smile and lifted her ears, but Yuudai cut in rather sharp which made Vespera flinch a little at his pessimistic words hit her ears like thorns. Even the honorable samurai has fallen. 

But the evening star rises.

Vespera furrowed her eyes a bit at Yuudai as the man hung his head, this wasn't the Yuudai she knew, "he won eh?" She tilted her head at him and gave him a gaze of disbelief. The Duchess scoffed, "the dumbass didn't win, in fact, he dug his own grave," she stated with a small chuff as a small smirk broke on her lips, "thanks to both of you, the pack is starting to see that Takeshit is undeserving and a total dick." Her eyes continued to stay on Yuudai, occasionally moving to Collision, "I know he demoted you both and the fucking bastard kicked out Awenfen which was a big ass mistake," her claws started to grip the dirt which was a reflection of her frustration because she too was exiled, but she wasn't there to see it, she was informed. 

"This so-called "Emporer," I have seen his type time and time again, he only cares about the damn title and nothing else, and that fuckfest of a meeting only proved that he abused his power to try and silence those who oppose him. Same shit happened to me at Easthollow, the "leader" of that pack attacked me just for trying to comfort my friend, but my friend was his mate. Their pup had been attacked by a sorry bitch and I just wanted to give her some comfort because I knew she had experienced so many tragedies before. But his possessive ass dragged me off of her, which by the way, she didn't care that I was comforting her, but he still beat me to the ground anyway and raked my neck which caused me to bleed." The Duchess needed to take a breather before continuing, she hated remembering this.

"He was an arrogant dick that only cared about his title and tried to enforce his dominance on me just because I disagreed with him, what makes this worse is that he was apparently a nicer guy before he became leader. But, once he took that title, he became an arrogant asshole who didn't even BOTHER to try and convince me that he was a worthy leader, he just raised his damn tail and growled. His mate was the opposite, she was caring, patient with me, now I admit that I was once difficult, but I changed, and yet he didn't care. My friend tried to get me to talk with him, and when I explained my story to him, he basically spat on it and turned away, didn't even fucking bother to try to make a clean slate when I was more than willing." Vespera wrinkled her nose at the memory.

"What did I do? I ran, I couldn't take the constant abuse I was getting my whole life, and even when I thought Easthollow was safe, that turned out to be a big fucking lie. So I kept running till I landed here, the place of so-called opportunity, a fresh start, and that was all I wanted, and realized, I can't keep running because one often meets his destiny while trying to avoid it. So instead of running with my tail tucked in between my legs and let that asshole actually win, I'm going to prove to that son of a bitch that he ain't so tough without that title." Vespera lifted her muzzle and gave Yuudai a determined look,

"Because in the end, it's just a damn title unless you have earned it, he is nothing without it, so I am not going to just sit here and let him hurt innocent wolves, and you two shouldn't either. For the thing I hate the most is letting assholes get their way," Her eyes became riotous with determination as she spilled her heart out to her friends for she was giving them her truth.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Collision - June 17, 2020, 04:34 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Yuudai - June 17, 2020, 04:55 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Vespera - June 17, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Collision - June 17, 2020, 06:35 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Yuudai - June 17, 2020, 07:05 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Vespera - June 17, 2020, 08:03 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Collision - June 17, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Yuudai - June 17, 2020, 11:09 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Vespera - June 19, 2020, 02:09 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Collision - June 21, 2020, 10:24 AM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Yuudai - July 02, 2020, 10:52 PM