Northstar Vale Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
The meeting of the trio was burdensome. They all sat laden with desperation, saddened faces, and they exchanged looks of sorrow, regret, and acted as though they had all been condemed. They had. What was there to go back to if they stayed here? Two peasants and a saddened duchess. There had to be more to this life than the pain they all wore on their sleeve. Takeshi had won. They were each beaten into the submission of his choice. 

Or were they?

One of them had had enough. One of them was done with this pity party. To much surprise it was not Collision or Yuudai. The one's who had done something in the first place. This time it was Vespera. The girl of few words was suddenly the sound they would march into battle with. She was suddenly the fierces of them all and Collision couldn't take his eyes off her. He was amazed at the things that came from her mouth. He could feel her igniting his soul. And she kept on and on and on until a flame errupted. Suddenly Collision realized that he had never seen her in the light she stood in now. She was beautiful. A force to be reckoned with. But now was not the time. It never would be the time for...that. 

He stood and looked at her and his face grew serious. There was something quite serious brewing in his mind. Total anarchy. It was likely they would have one shot at this. One chance to beat back the beast and failure was not an option. Honestly; was it ever? Or had he just been allowed to believe the place they all stood was the best for them. Collision was going to do better. Vespera already was. And he would be damned if Yuudai didn't see that he was also going to rise to the occasion and support the cause. He needed to help restore the trembling faith in the man.

"Vespera, I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that. I'm so sorry some hell-bent heart hurt you," He trult felt for the girl. His story was as long and traumatic. But the day was not his. It was hers and he had never been one to be selfish. Perhaps someday he would tell her his tale and then they would be even. They would both understand one another. 

"She's right though. Takeshi did not win. Not then. Not now. Every single one of us stands. A heart still beats in every single chest here. We are not going to swear fealty to that mongrel and I don't know about you, but I guarantee I'm not going down without a fight. Yuudai...you aren't either. You are gonna show that boy in there some strength. You are going to show him who is father is, and you are going to show Takeshi who he fucked with," His eyes narrowed and his tail swished behind him quite dramatically, "Takeshi didn't win because I won't let him beat us and I sure as hell won't while I'm still breathing. So the question stands....Manipulation or simple condemnation?" 

How would they approach this? Working their way in? Or would they decide he needed to pack his bags for a long ride to hell

The tried trio had just become the unholy trinity.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Collision - June 17, 2020, 04:34 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Yuudai - June 17, 2020, 04:55 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Vespera - June 17, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Collision - June 17, 2020, 06:35 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Yuudai - June 17, 2020, 07:05 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Vespera - June 17, 2020, 08:03 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Collision - June 17, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Yuudai - June 17, 2020, 11:09 PM