Northstar Vale Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Collision had started the day feelling so defeated but now it seemed as though they were all heading in the direction of a new light. What exactly was the plan? He wasn't sure, but he knew it was time to get it going. A very slight smule lit up his face as Yuudai seemed to find some modicum of faith. He was going to stand with the them. Together. They were going to make sure their goal was accomplished and things could return to normal...

Was normal the right word? Could he ever...be happy here again?

Now was not the time to wonder about himself. The other two needed him and he was going to live in only that moment. Besides--it was Vespera who took the floor and she began to spill forth an idea that could be quite fruitful. It was dark. Dangerous. It would have to break so many hearts before they could allow the healing to begin. Collision couldn't see many flaws in the plan. The issue was: It needed to be executed immediately. 

He noticed her voice was getting louder and louder and his eyes widened just a bit and a smile of amusement spread over his features, "As exciting as this all is. We may have eavesdroppers," a chuckle rumbled through him and he realized how excited she had gotten. 

He tossed the plan back and forth in his head and had some possible addendums, "We need to accredit information like that. I'll deliver the news to the pack--yourself included. And you're going to have to fake it, Vespera. I'll say we got the diagnosis from Awenfen. She might not be here, but they know of her capabilities," 

Collision knew the only way to make this work was to craft an illusion, "Yuudai...Hiromi and Reiko can have no initial idea that you're alive. I need them to be broken. I need their raw reaction. It's the only way Takeshi is going to believe this," He didn't know any other way around it. He didn't want to bring harm to Hiromi (a part of him still felt as though Reiko deserved pain), but surely Yuudai would understand the levity of our situation. 

"I'm going to leave the Empire as well. I think it would be best if I left and I blamed Takeshi. This would increase the tension. It also gives me time to find a place the three of us can meet. Your job will be the most delicate, Vespera. You'll have to be our inside man and bring us any information," That meant they were also going to need a meeting place. Perhaps somewhere west of here. He would figure out all of that after they were all on board
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Collision - June 17, 2020, 04:34 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Yuudai - June 17, 2020, 04:55 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Vespera - June 17, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Collision - June 17, 2020, 06:35 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Yuudai - June 17, 2020, 07:05 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Vespera - June 17, 2020, 08:03 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Collision - June 17, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: Sincerely Yours, From One of Y'all - by Yuudai - June 17, 2020, 11:09 PM