Qeya River Through the endless daydream
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Yeah, this guy seemed kind of quiet and that was nice. A different sort of quiet than his mother, who was intense and prickly. More like his dad maybe, but that was a pile of sadness he didn't want to think about right now. So, he replied, Umn. The pack is called Ursus and they're kinda far south from here. My mom said their leader is crazy and killed people and stuff. Each time Spook told the story, it was a little different but still had the same basic information. Arbiter had made it clear enough that he should avoid Ursus wolves, and that was about all he needed to know. But really, the rest of the Ursus wolves had kept out of their way -- he was cool with that, too, because they followed a dude like Merrick, they had to be crazy too.

Still, Spook hadn't been given too much in the way of directions. He knew about the people around here (sorta) but didn't know if there was anything else of interest. What would a normal person like? Are you gonna want to stay around here? Like um. There's my pack -- well, my mom's pack -- there's another one kinda near here at a creek, and another that's down near Ursus that are nice people too. I dunno who else might be out there. There used to be some more, but I think they left. Or at least when Arbiter had gone to look for Terance, she hadn't found Ibis in the process where her pack apparently was.
Messages In This Thread
Through the endless daydream - by Dægmar - June 21, 2020, 08:22 PM
RE: Through the endless daydream - by Warlock - June 21, 2020, 11:07 PM
RE: Through the endless daydream - by Dægmar - June 22, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: Through the endless daydream - by Warlock - June 22, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: Through the endless daydream - by Dægmar - June 22, 2020, 03:37 AM
RE: Through the endless daydream - by Warlock - June 23, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: Through the endless daydream - by Dægmar - July 01, 2020, 03:27 PM
RE: Through the endless daydream - by Warlock - July 04, 2020, 10:25 PM
RE: Through the endless daydream - by Dægmar - July 12, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: Through the endless daydream - by Warlock - July 15, 2020, 11:31 PM
RE: Through the endless daydream - by Dægmar - July 21, 2020, 05:44 AM