Neverwinter Forest if you want it, you could get it for the rest of your life
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
So many things happened at once.

First there was Caerus. Cupid could only hear his voice, followed by the thumps of his footsteps. Adrenaline rushed through him, and he shot up to catch a glimpse of his son. That was too much on his body. By the time Caerus was at his side, he was hunched over once again. That didn't stop him from planting a few kisses on his forehead. I... i can hear you, he answered in a raspy voice. I'm ok.

Cupid tilted his head upward. These trees were familiar. They were still in neverwinter, but not exactly where they were supposed to be. Cupid slowly looked around. Where was the den? He couldn't see it, but he did see Mal. That was the last face he wanted to deal with right now.

His lips curled up into a snarl. Their little talk was fresh on his mind as if it happened yesterday. Was that yesterday? How long had he been like this. Where the hell am I? he growled.

His attention shifted from Mal to a woman he had not seen before. Asmoses, Liliana, she called. His eyes fell upon one, two, three children. All Mal's he assumed. Anger got his blood boiling.

Get them away from me, he hissed, pulling Caerus closer. He glared at Mal You- You! Get away from me! All of you FUCK OFF!!