Wapun Meadow do as infinity
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
Something about hearing her pack's name on a stranger's tongue, said with such unfamiliarity, made Pied feel suddenly very weary. She didn't let onto this sentiment, however, but merely nodded at the inquiry. "Yes, we live in Blackfoot Forest. If I had to describe us in a word, I would probably go with... voodoo, to be honest." Her lips twitched. "Nice to meet you, Ame," she added when she received an introduction in turn. "Are you part of a pack?"

After giving Ame the opportunity to answer that question, Pied sighed softly in commiseration but said nothing on the plight of Bon Dye for the moment. Instead, she sympathized, "My stomach is probably nearly as empty as yours. I don't usually hunt with someone I've just met but, if you're game"—she cracked a thin smile at the joke—"I'd love to join the effort."

The delicate curtains of snow continued to swirl around them, diminishing Pied's field of vision considerably. However, she did notice a flurry of movement in an unexpected place: high up in the sky. She tilted her head, her brow furrowing as she spotted not one but two magpies in the air. One was flying in a straight line and the other was performing what could only be called loop-the-loops around its seemingly unsuspecting brethren. It took Pied a beat to realize that it was the ghostly Mag seemingly having fun with her oblivious living counterpart.

Pied's tongue pulsed and her lips parted as she prepared to point out this silly sight to Ame. Her jaws clicked shut a second later, of course, as she realized that Ame couldn't possibly see Mag. All she would see was a lone magpie flapping across the bleary sky, a black grain of pepper against a backdrop of salt pouring from an invisible shaker in the sky...
Messages In This Thread
do as infinity - by Amekaze - November 07, 2013, 02:26 AM
RE: do as infinity - by Pied - November 07, 2013, 09:13 PM
RE: do as infinity - by Amekaze - November 08, 2013, 03:12 AM
RE: do as infinity - by Pied - November 08, 2013, 07:44 PM
RE: do as infinity - by Amekaze - November 12, 2013, 06:09 AM
RE: do as infinity - by Pied - November 12, 2013, 06:37 PM
RE: do as infinity - by Amekaze - November 17, 2013, 03:25 AM
RE: do as infinity - by Pied - November 17, 2013, 09:47 PM
RE: do as infinity - by Amekaze - November 22, 2013, 07:33 AM
RE: do as infinity - by Pied - November 26, 2013, 10:05 AM
RE: do as infinity - by Amekaze - November 30, 2013, 04:57 AM