Hushed Willows When I'm with you
I just drowned in a warm dream
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Fujiwara's call was heard and, from a distance where a den she hadn't seen beforehand was, emerged another she-wolf. They were a petite woman with a lovely aray of greyscale that colored her pelt. It was similar to the coloration Izumi's family carried with pride, but more dispersed and freely patterned. Their eyes were unique as well — a heterochromatic combination of pale violet and grey. While Izumi could spend all day assessing them like she did with everything that looked visually appealing to her, it came the femme's attention that staring someone down like this was nothing short of ill-mannered. It probably even seemed like she was sizing them up.

Straight to the point.

"Greetings. I am Izumi Fujiwara of Wisteria Grove..." she respectfully bowed in their presence, as it was assumed that the small woman before her was the owner of this territory. "I come from faraway land. Home was violentlly conquered and seek new pack for shelter..." The young girl's English probably sounded very crooked, but hopefully those bits and peices she managed to fit in a sentence sounded good enough for them to understand the gist of it. She didn't bother mentioning anything about her siblings — at least not yet, because a girl escaping a now destroyed clan was already a mouthful.

Izumi lifted her head up to stand at her height once more and asked: "Is there room left in ranks?" to actually see if the woman was willing to take her in. In the meantime, Fujiwara's eyes trailed behind the she-wolf's and she'd spot a pale colored avian, resembling an owl, that was neatly perched on their back. "What strangely well behaved prey..." Izumi mumbled softly to herself in a state of captivation. That wasn't something you'd see everyday...

The Tale Weaver
Messages In This Thread
When I'm with you - by Izumi - August 20, 2020, 08:55 PM
RE: When I'm with you - by Lumiya - August 21, 2020, 07:36 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Izumi - August 21, 2020, 08:37 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Lumiya - August 22, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Izumi - August 23, 2020, 08:24 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Lumiya - August 25, 2020, 11:21 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Izumi - August 29, 2020, 06:55 PM
RE: When I'm with you - by Lumiya - August 31, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: When I'm with you - by Izumi - September 14, 2020, 09:18 AM
RE: When I'm with you - by Lumiya - October 09, 2020, 09:49 AM