Neverwinter Forest My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
It was kind of pointless to worry at her coat, today of all days. The rain had not let up in weeks, and if she were to hike back home, she'd be a mess regardless. A little rest was all she needed; Ibis did not think she'd be here long enough to meet anyone, and really sat beneath the trees for a little break from the rain. Fixing herself up was a part of that—or maybe if the weather had been better she'd be picking flowers.

A familiar voice called out to her and drew her attention away from her pale paws, and as they settled in the dirt she looked up, eyes bright. She followed the dappled man's shape as he approached, mirroring his smile to a lesser extent.

Maybe. I thought they were suitable in this weather. She ducks her head out from underneath, feeling the drops land on her snout, and as she withdrew back underneath the reaching trees she nodded to him. He was limping.

How are you? It felt a little disingenuous to ask; he was clearly injured, and a smile could only hide so much. He seemed healthy otherwise, having grown in to quite a solid looking man, while the swagger of his steps suited him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all. - by Ibis (Ghost) - August 26, 2020, 11:08 PM