Neverwinter Forest My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Mal didn't get a chance to say much, but what he said did pique Ibis' interest; she wondered where he had gone and if his trip had been a good one - but she couldn't even get through a full thought before Cam came bounding from over the invisible line. At first Ibis did not recognize him; he was so tall now, and seemed quite a bit happier than the last time they'd seen one-another. Then again, how long ago had that been? Felt like an entire lifetime had flown on by her.

Cam! called out the woman as her own name hit her ears.

How are you? queried the boy. He was met by Mal's rejoinder, and Ibis glanced between them both with a little smile on her face. She hadn't meant to disrupt anyone's day but it was nice to have this impromptu reunion.

I'm good! Life is great, aside from the constant worry over her daughters, the terrible man who was now in power over the empire, and the absence of her best friend, that is. I was only passing through but the rain, gosh, its gotten so bad. She shakes her head in disbelief.

I um, was taking a little vacation from home. Its been a while since I've stretched my legs. It was supposed to be a day drip but then the rain got me all.. Discombobulated, and everything. Guess some habits are hard to shake. She laughs softly, making reference to her tendency to roam and get lost, which might go over their heads.
Messages In This Thread
RE: My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all. - by Ibis (Ghost) - September 02, 2020, 03:28 PM