Little Goat Mountain Lost
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
not at all.

the words come as no real surprise to praimfaya whom assumed as much. though it was true that many of them didn’t know all the territory names ( as she was unaware what territory they currently stood on ) not knowing the names of the region marked a wolf as newcomer.

frostbound gaze follows the direction in which the older woman gestures and praimfaya offers a noncommittal noise with a small nod of her head in understanding. there was a twist of sympathy in praimfaya’s expression as the woman admits that her home was burned. i’m sorry. and she was apologetic that the woman had lost her home. the commander didn’t have to know her to be able to be empathetic.

words of encouragement — that perhaps coming here meant that things were going to look up for her — float to the tip of praimfaya’s tongue but she bites them back; if only for the sake of not wanting to appear insensitive. no doubt it was more than just a home the woman lost.

i’m praimfaya. i live in this region, a few territories from here. but she doesn’t give their name or direction. in truth, the last thing she wants to do was recruit any wolves to the saints. not when her goal was to destroy them from the inside out.
Messages In This Thread
Lost - by Odessa - August 21, 2020, 02:19 PM
RE: Lost - by RIP Praimfaya - August 30, 2020, 04:50 AM
RE: Lost - by Odessa - August 30, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: Lost - by RIP Praimfaya - September 01, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: Lost - by Odessa - September 02, 2020, 09:21 PM
RE: Lost - by RIP Praimfaya - September 06, 2020, 05:22 AM
RE: Lost - by Odessa - September 12, 2020, 05:58 PM
RE: Lost - by RIP Praimfaya - September 13, 2020, 04:41 AM