Redsand Canyon Well, I think you're crazy
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
they move, voices low. what they talk about really isn’t anyone else’s business, even if they weren’t speaking of mutiny. valour tells her that he’s against ursus — and oh, how wanheda would be too if she only knew. a frown tugs at her lips, wondering if that meant that valour was truly loyal to the saints. only being against ursus was one thing and different then praimfaya’s reasons …if the pact were to break would valour be for them? this makes her suspicious and not entirely willing to share though she supposes she has no choice now.

i would respect derg under different circumstances. he has potential if he only followed a better leader, praimfaya tells it as she sees it; bluntly and unfeelingly. donovan …from what i hear and i’ve seen is only interested in those he can bed. it causes her lip to curl with disgust. and frankly, i think he’s a fool. a fool for trying to keep loyalty with his sexual prowess. a fool for thinking ursus isn’t just using him. a fool, plain and simple.

she is a commander. she has a very strict view of what she feels her leadership should be, especially if she were a follower and donovan…well, donovan wasn’t it. it seems like soon the saints are going to fall apart at the seams. especially if there were others like her, renard and valour. especially because their numbers have dwindled as of late or if they hadn’t left entirely, they certainly haven’t made what praimfaya would think of as any effort to be apart of anything. if she hasn’t seen them then they were as good as gone, in her eyes.
Messages In This Thread
Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 04, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 05, 2020, 04:13 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 05, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 06, 2020, 05:45 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 07, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 10, 2020, 06:26 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 14, 2020, 11:21 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 15, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 17, 2020, 08:22 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 17, 2020, 11:19 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 17, 2020, 12:39 PM