Arrow Lake and half a hurricane
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
i am owed blood. a death. it doesn’t matter to her that others would not honor jus drein, jus daun. she doesn’t care. donovan took her’s from me. so i will take a life of his. or his own. which ever comes first. that, also, doesn’t matter.

so what is the point of making an example if he plans to let the kid go? praimfaya asks with a snort. that is why you don’t take prisoners. especially when they will only bring more wrath upon the saints? wrath that, clearly, donovan and the saints are in no fit state to bear. not with the absent and the departed. their ranks dwindled and little did anyone know that soon their ally might very well be turned against them.

donovan was proving himself an incapable leader day by day to praimfaya who does not forget nor forgive the sexist remark their grandmaster spoke a few moons ago. still, it sours her tongue. assuming they are interested? everything. statistics. what kind of leaders donovan and derg are. whether the saints is a real threat or not. presently, she held onto the feeling that they were only a threat to themselves — a feeling that would only solidify with time to come — and that it was ursus that posed the true threat. tell them about ursus and the alliance.
Messages In This Thread
and half a hurricane - by RIP Praimfaya - August 27, 2020, 04:54 AM
RE: and half a hurricane - by Renard - August 28, 2020, 01:43 AM
RE: and half a hurricane - by RIP Praimfaya - August 28, 2020, 03:36 AM
RE: and half a hurricane - by Renard - August 31, 2020, 02:11 AM
RE: and half a hurricane - by RIP Praimfaya - September 01, 2020, 12:10 PM
RE: and half a hurricane - by Renard - September 01, 2020, 10:32 PM
RE: and half a hurricane - by RIP Praimfaya - September 05, 2020, 04:38 AM
RE: and half a hurricane - by Renard - September 08, 2020, 01:19 AM
RE: and half a hurricane - by RIP Praimfaya - September 10, 2020, 09:06 AM
RE: and half a hurricane - by Renard - September 11, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: and half a hurricane - by RIP Praimfaya - September 11, 2020, 02:11 PM