Redsand Canyon Well, I think you're crazy
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
not everyone. praimfaya is quick to correct; tongue lashing against her teeth. i’ll rip his balls off if he even tries. the words tear from her in a low snarl; a moment later she composes herself. but it seems he’s slept with most. she sniffs; imperious. seems to be the only way he can keep loyalty. for whatever it was appearing to be worth. the more information i have, the more i have to offer those that’ll stand with us. meaning; yes she would like to know.

i don’t care about them being horny. that’s not why i want blood. she rolls her eyes. and, she adds. idiots can be plenty harmful. likely because they couldn’t see where they were stepping over the line. perhaps it’s how blodreina raised her, but praimfaya doesn’t care to underestimate her opponents …no matter how foolish she believes them to be.

i don’t want them all dead, praimfaya corrects; sharply. i want donovan’s head …since he denied me nemisis’, and i want the saints gone. i thought they were a plague on these wilds before when it was just donovan and nemisis. it was the way of her people and that she wasn’t going to stop until she had it. i have my own contacts. packs that might be willing to stand against the saints and ursus. and whatever valour’s cooking up with the mysterious wolf and hydra might only put a wrench in her own plans. on that, she remains silent for he has yet to confess the reasons of why he’s specifically targeting ursus.

even so, praimfaya can’t help but wonder: why stop with one? why not kill two birds with one stone as she paces along the border at his side, hanging back to add her own scent to the mix ...not trusting him enough to venture ahead. after all, they were both willing to stab someone in the back.
Messages In This Thread
Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 04, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 05, 2020, 04:13 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 05, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 06, 2020, 05:45 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 07, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 10, 2020, 06:26 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 14, 2020, 11:21 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 15, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 17, 2020, 08:22 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 17, 2020, 11:19 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 17, 2020, 12:39 PM