Redsand Canyon Well, I think you're crazy
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
valour doesn’t seem to realize that praimfaya doesn’t care why donovan killed her …only that he had and by doing so it had denied her vengeance and to her people, that was unheard of. praimfaya isn’t going to stop until her goal is achieved and as it becomes clear that valour’s interest do not align with her’s, she isn’t so sure what they’re doing. they want different things and she assumes that in the end, valour will not stand with her. as he tells her that, as if it were unfair, that other packs chased off the saints before they can form, a laugh bubbles from her throat. that was my doing. too bad hua and ira hadn’t gotten rid of them for good. in this, praimfaya is rutheless and unapologetic. i am not a woman you want to cross. praimfaya tells him sharply. a warning, perhaps.

she is a body of commanders: all more ruthless and draconian than the last.

as far as i know, ursus hasn’t done anything to me or mine, oh, if only she knew. i’m not saying they’re not a problem but we should take out the weakest link before worrying about the others. the saints could be a problem if allowed to regroup and regain their strength. when stripped, they were vulnerable. you don’t attack the strongest without extinguishing their weaker allies, first. to praimfaya, this is a basic tactician move. attacking ursus will only enrage the saints and that will make them a problem. she doesn’t say it, but she assumes that ursus won’t really care either way if the saints are gone ( though, she could be wrong ).

i don’t understand why you think donovan and the saints would help you attack their ally. an ally that donovan, clearly, wants.

regardless,

i won’t help you with ursus. not until the saints are taken care of. she tells him, unwilling to budge on her own plans. if you have pity on the saints then perhaps we should end this conversation now and pretend it never happened.
Messages In This Thread
Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 04, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 05, 2020, 04:13 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 05, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 06, 2020, 05:45 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 07, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 10, 2020, 06:26 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 14, 2020, 11:21 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 15, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 17, 2020, 08:22 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 17, 2020, 11:19 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 17, 2020, 12:39 PM