Northstar Vale Please Please me
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
The girl listened to the man make his statement, he had a point, they weren't empty promises. When she met Reiko, she was bubbly, she had a goal, a dream, she tried to pick Vespera up in her lowest point, how could she be mad? Collision was right when he said that Reiko bit off a bit more than she could chew and thus she and the rest of the empire had to suffer, how could Vespera have such selfish thinking? Perhaps if she focused less on herself and her insecurities, maybe things would be better for she had a purpose now, to raise Isadora and Joheras to be the best that they possibly can.

"Yeah, I think you're right," she sighed as the smile she had faded from her lips. The man then started to talk about how he was and what he had been doing, and how he spoke of the children. He was so good with them. Joheras and Isadora have taken somewhat of a liking to him that perhaps introducing them to Rosencrantz wouldn't be necessary. No... He deserves to know... In fact, she needs to get in touch with him soon, or else he will never know that he had children, and thus the children will never know of their real father.

"So... What do we do now?" She lifted her head to the heavens as her mind started to whirl with thoughts, should she really be staying in a place that has looming darkness? Or should there be another option? She just didn't know.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Please Please me - by Vespera - August 21, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: Please Please me - by Collision - August 31, 2020, 10:58 PM
RE: Please Please me - by Vespera - September 04, 2020, 06:35 PM
RE: Please Please me - by Collision - September 06, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: Please Please me - by Vespera - September 18, 2020, 09:21 PM
RE: Please Please me - by Collision - September 22, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: Please Please me - by Vespera - October 08, 2020, 10:02 PM