Hideaway Strath We'll churn you a forecast that wriggles and reeks
38 Posts
Ooc — vae
before he appears, his voice proceeds him.  he boasts a loud yet pleasant tenor with vibrato trembling as he sings out: 

"our hero, our hero, claims a warrior's start.
i tell you, i tell you, the déorwine come.
with a voice wielding power of the high elk's heart.
believe, believe, the déorwine come!"

ravinger, then, emerges from some brush - his dark brown pelt a stark contrast to the foliage.  he wears a lazy smile, held together by the look of unfettered bliss.  where others of his lineage may be overwhelmed with the burden of expectations and leadership, ravinger is simply here to have a good time.  he trots to join those who are already present; however, his attention first falls upon the shoulders of his kin. "been a while since i've seen you, cousin. worried you'd died," despite the grave nature of his words, he sounds surprisingly carefree. "although, i suppose it makes more sense that maybe i would've. i didn't, though, 'cause - well:  here i am." he seems to trail off, wholly unaware of the emotional turmoil the other wolf is currently going through. "did you like the song?" a smirk blooms on his mouth like ivy -- invasive and relentless. "heard another wolf sing it, thought i'd borrow it, tweak the words a little." he casts a wink in célnes' direction.
Messages In This Thread
RE: We'll churn you a forecast that wriggles and reeks - by Ravinger - September 28, 2020, 05:20 PM