Firefly Glen I've heard since I was younger that oil and water don't mix
137 Posts
Ooc — nami
things were tense. yana much preferred nothingness to whatever strange thing had taken up residence in neverwinter. wolves kept leaving, or dying, or going missing only to return and shake things up again. there wasn’t any consistency; she didn’t think she could take the constant changes anymore.

liliana had only meant to go for a short walk, but quickly found herself much further from home than she’d intended to go. this part of the wilderness wasn’t unfamiliar, despite its foreign appearance.

she walked quietly toward the intermingled scents of another nearby group, eventually stopping to hide in the barren branches of a bush. two wolves stood in her line of vision, presumably out of earshot, until— 

"welcome.. fly-glen!" liliana smiled, surprised that she could actually hear the general friendliness in this stranger’s voice. after a moment’s deliberation, yana walked into the open and began her timid approach. hello, she parroted, looking between the other women, what’s this place called again?
great bear wilderness · open for threads (2/5)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've heard since I was younger that oil and water don't mix - by Liliana - October 14, 2020, 06:13 PM