Gyrfalcon's Keep who we are
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
his chuff is returned by her, but she offers no words. he is used to his initial invitation bringing about conversation but perhaps she is weary of him ( rightfully so, if she were ). he is unsure what caused her wound and for all he knows it could’ve been another wolf. it strikes him as a bit selfish to attempt to recruit her while she is injured but at the same time, wintersbane wasn’t the type to waste opportunities when he finds them. with that in mind, he stays still but opts to break the silence previously broken only by their chuffs.

i’m wintersbane, he introduces ( sure to do it first lest he just go thru the whole conversation without offering it ) saltking of ironclan. we claim the bay just west of here. he supplies with a small gesture of his muzzle in stavanger bay’s direction. we had a healer lurking about, wintersbane says sheepishly. was it true? he wasn’t sure. but when he apprehended the boy he was stealing plants from the bay and that was good enough for wintersbane. i haven’t seen him in a while but i know a few basic things. i could take a look at that wound, if you’d let me.

he’s careful not to push. they are strangers, her temperament unknown. the choice, for the hidden promise of potential recruitment and for him to look at her wound, remains her own.
word count: 237
Messages In This Thread
who we are - by RIP Wintersbane - November 06, 2020, 10:06 AM
RE: who we are - by Kore - November 06, 2020, 11:28 AM
RE: who we are - by RIP Wintersbane - November 06, 2020, 11:41 AM
RE: who we are - by Kore - November 06, 2020, 12:30 PM
RE: who we are - by RIP Wintersbane - November 07, 2020, 04:57 AM